top tips for mother's day success
The Color Wow Global Director of Training and Education travels the world (follow his travels @mrgilesrobinson), educating on all things Color Wow. He’s a familiar face on QVC in the UK and works closely with salons to make sure their retail is as strong as their service menu.
“It’s essential to master this digital age and reinvent the way you retail in order to future-proof your business, period,” says Giles.
“Understanding the tools that are available and how to make them work for you is a steep learning curve for some, but it’s critical.”
Here are some of Giles’ top tips for mastering retail and creating a luxury shopping experience for your clients:
- Source nice, premium-looking and feeling bags
- Find local businesses to team up with and use their products as extra giveaways in the bags when a client purchases. Look for luxury items like wax melts, eye masks, bath salts, etc
- Have stickers made with your branding to seal the bags, they are easy and cheap to find online
- Look for nice packing paper, you can even get this branded
- If you have an online store, make sure your shipping dates are clear and parcels packaged neatly with branding
- Allow click and collect – this also gives a reminder to rebook appointments!
Like other promotional periods such as Christmas and Father’s Day, Mother’s Day is an excellent opportunity to lean on your current clientele to drive sales, while also promoting your business to new potential customers. Don’t forget to stock up with the latest hair colour, haircare and special offers for the upcoming Mother’s Day rush from Haircare Group now.