Doing the right thing
Evo want to bring about change for the better and create a movement of free-thinkers who care about doing the right thing. Top Drop was created with people and the planet in mind…
- Infinitely recyclable glass bottles and aluminium lids
- FSC® certified recycled boxes packed tightly in shippers to reduce carbon footprint
- Vegan, cruelty free, made without sulfates, parabens or gluten
- Supported by Sustainable Salons, Green Circle Salons and salon sustainability to help reduce and repurpose waste.
Just how good are the results?
Tested on humans and fancy machines, here are the cold hard facts:
- Top Drop Hydrate Concentrate leaves hair with 48% less frizz*
- Top Drop Repair Concentrate improves combability by 83%*
- Top Drop Platinum Blonde Concentrate instantly reduces brassiness with results being seen for up to 6 washes*
All treatments preserve colour vibrancy for up to 12 washes – which is definitely worth talking about.
*based on instrumental colour longevity, hydration, combability on dry hair and anti-yellow test results conducted in 2021 for evo.
And if numbers aren’t your thing, here’s what some of the pros have to say:
“I love that top Drop Hydrate is for everyone. Most people will benefit from a hydration injection in their hair routine. You can see for yourself that the results are exceptional! The softness and shine really are unparalleled.” – Nicole Kae, A.H Salon + evo creative director
“Top Drop Repair works absolute wonders on hair in need of a little bit of TLC. Colour treated, sensitised, heat or sun damaged hair will look absolutely brand new after a treatment. Your clients will be asking for it every time they are at the basin!” - Lauren Cooper, Etcher Salon
“Platinum concentrate is really a one-stop shop for blondes. Not only is the condition of the hair completely rejuvenated and repaired, the blonde is left toned and refreshed.” – Cassie Harwood-Jacquet, The Red Door Salon
"Top Drop Scalp is the perfect all-rounder, you can see it instantly calm and soothe while also helping to protect the scalp from further irritation once clients leave the salon. My favourite part though, is that it also leaves the hair feeling and looking amazing." - Tom Smith, Billi Currie Salon + Evo Creative Director
Try evo Top Drop in your salon and shop the full Evo range.