unlock new styling possibilities for your clients
The whole concept of layering products can seem daunting to your customers but as we know, it can allow us to achieve many new styling possibilities. Go on, share a cocktail or two with your clients!
Evo Ambassador Nicole Kae, Haircare Creative Director Peter Beckett and Reuzel Ambassador Josh Mihan share with us their favourite product cocktails.
Give these cocktails a go for yourself and recommend to your clients. They will thank you for it.
Nicole Kae's Evo Royale with Cheese
Not only will this cocktail seal your cuticles and give the hair a darn good satin finish, but you’ll get added hold and texture from the Haze element.
- Apply a 10 cent amount of Head Mistress Cuticle Sealer to your palm.
- Apply 2 pumps of Haze Styling Powder (5 cent).
- Mix together.
- Work through mid-lengths and ends on long hair and tousled through on shorter shapes.
Peter Beckett's Moroccanoil Fulfilment
This cocktail will maximise flexible volume and add an instant fresh shine for the perfect flexible blow out.
- On damp hair prep a light spritz of Protect and Prevent Spray. This protects your hair from environmental and free radical factors, while also preventing colour washout.
- Combine 1 pump Original Treatment Light, 1 palm-sized amount of Volumizing Mousse and 2 pumps of Mending Infusion, and stir to make a soft lightweight liquid.
- Apply this formula throughout the hair and blow out to the desired look.
Nicole Kae's Evo Rhinestone Cowgirl
This cocktail will achieve a soft wet look.
- Blow dry hair to taste.
- Spray Shebang-a-Bang Dry Spray Wax close to the root and work down about 3-4 inches from the root. Be liberal, don’t be scared.
- Using a 5 cent amount of Love Perpetua Shine Drops, rub through hands and layer over the top for a glossy finish.
- To add more separation mould with your Evo Roy wide tooth comb.
Josh Mihan's Reuzel Cheeky Pinky
This cocktail will create a super strong hold but with shine to transform you into a sexy minx.
- 50 cent piece of Reuzel Grease Heavy Hold Pomade + 50 cent piece of Reuzel Water Soluable High Sheen Pomade.
- Mix together in palm, working from roots to end.
- Comb through to desired style.
- Use a splash of Reuzel Grooming Tonic in hair to finish and give extra shine.