Denman DC11 Carbon Detangling Comb Black 189mm
- Rake comb with widely spaced teeth ideal for detangling, especially wet hair
- Perfect for distributing styling products evenly throughout the hair
- Smooth, round-ended teeth are gentle on the scalp
- Made with stiff carbon fibre that's heat resistant and durable
- Anti-static for enhanced performance
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $39.10.The Denman DC11 Carbon Detangling Comb offers stylists who prefer a stiffer comb a carbon fibre solution to styling. This rake comb has widely spaced teeth that are perfect for detangling, especially wet hair. DC11 is ideal for distributing styling products, shampoo and conditioner evenly throughout the hair. Its teeth are smooth and round-ended, making them gentle on the scalp, This grooming comb is made with a carbon fibre additive that allows it to conduct static electricity, making it completely anti-static. This frizz-fighting hair comb is heat resistant and durable for professional use. Achieve enhanced performance with the strong, high quality Denman DC11 Carbon Detangling Comb.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Combing through products