Denman F200 Vent Skeleton Brush White
- Flexible styling during blow-drying
- Perfect for root lifts and creating natural shapes
- Curved pin pattern and brush head for creating naturally loose styles
- Ball-ended tips on flexible pins aid in gentle detangling
- Strategically placed vents to allow warm air to circulate at root level
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $26.85.The Denman D200 Vent Skeleton Brush creates a fast and gentle blow-drying experience for all hair types. This efficient blow-drying facilitator is perfect for creating a root lift and natural shapes, with a curved pin pattern and brush head to achieve naturally loose styles. The D200 features ball-ended tips on nylon pins that glide through hair seamlessly; creating a gentle, detangling effect. Strategically placed vents along the brush head allow warm air to circulate directly at root level, leading to speedier blow-drying. Achieve and effortlessly natural finish in record time with the Denman D200 Vent Skeleton Brush in White.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Detangling wet and dry hair
- Rapid blow-drying
- Gentle styling
- Creating naturally loose shapes and styles