How to use Evo salty dog salt spray
Our favourite salt spray, Evo Salty Dog takes out the top spot in Nylon Magazines Beauty Hit List as the Best Salt Spray of 2016! Here are some of our favourite ways to use Evo Salty Dog to get the perfectly effortless hair - just in time for summer.
- If it’s volume at the roots you’re after - spray Evo Salty Dog at the roots before a blow-dry and dry your hair upside down.
- For messy texture, you can spritz Evo Salty Dog into dry hair and simply scrunch it.
- If it's year-round beach hair you're looking for.... simply curl your hair with a wand like the Cloud Nine Waving Wand, spray Salty Dog in and then comb your hair with a wide tooth comb and leave it to dry naturally.
- To create a natural wave in your hair without having to curl it before hand, spray Evo Salty Dog into damp hair and then twist up into a high topknot and dry with a blow-dryer until dry. Release the top knot and shake your hair out and you will have perfect beach hair with little to no effort.
- If your hair is already dry and you just want a bit of a wave through the ends, spray the mid-lengths and ends of your hair with Evo Salty Dog and do a tight plait before going to bed.
Let it dry overnight and in the morning comb it out, giving you beautiful beach waves through the ends.