at-home colour maintenance
The importance of adaptability is now more important the ever, as seen over the past year with clients unable to get into the salon for their regular colour appointment. Whilst at-home colour maintenance was encouraged during the pandemic, the same can be recommended to clients who do not come into the salon regularly or need touch ups between appointments.
Provide your clients with the knowledge, tools and products to maintain their hair at home with these home haircare ideas. As we all know, good haircare maintenance at home is paramount to the results that can be achieved in the salon chair. All in all, these tips for your clients can ultimately also benefit you both financially and once your clients can sit in your chair again.
Fabuloso is a colour boosting treatment that provides an instant colour boost, combined with a nourishing treatment to refresh or tone colour, revive and add shine in just 3 minutes. From the team at Evo, Fabuloso is available in a range of pre-determined colours.
How to use Fabuloso
- Hair type: Colour treated
- Benefit: A colour boosting treatment that provides an instant colour boost, Fabuloso from Evo extends the life of colour-treated hair.
- Steps: Wet and towel dry hair. Using gloves, spread the desired amount with a comb or with fingers. Wait three minutes, then rinse until the water runs clear. Best used weekly.
Evo fab pro
Fab Pro gives you the power to perfectly match and maintain any hair colour, in-between salon visits with a customised colour maintenance conditioner.
How to use Fab Pro
- Hair type: Colour treated
- Benefit: Clients can maintain their colour at home with a customised colour maintenance conditioner, mixed in salon. Colour can be created to match any colour.
- Steps: Apply to freshly washed hair for 3 minutes, at least once a week to maintain colour pigment level and maintain optimum condition.
color wow root cover up
Color Wow Root Cover Upis a 7x Allure ‘Best of Beauty’ winner that allows your clients to easily cover their roots or add thickness to their hairline between colour services. Available in a wide range of colours, this powder can be added to build colour in the hair, and won’t run or rub off until washed out of the hair.
How to use Color Wow Root Cover Up
- Hair type: All
- Benefit: Covers root regrowth between colour services, or adds thickness to the hairline.
- Steps: Match the colour to your clients’ hair. Apply to dry hair, using the brush provided. Can be built up in colour.
Lakmé TEKNIA offers a colour protection range to maintain the depth, tone and shine of coloured hair, including Color Stay Shampoo, Conditioner & treatment. The acidic pH formula and infusion of organic acai and sunflower seed extract act as a powerful combination in closing the cuticle and protecting the cortex from external damage effects of the sun, loss of colour and free radicals.
How to use TEKNIA Color Stay Treatment
- Hair type: Colour treated hair
- Benefit: Prolongs the qualities of the colour, shine and luminosity.
- Steps: Apply evenly on washed, towel-dried hair for 5 minutes and then rinse.