STOP BRASSY HAIR IN ITS TRACKS WITH NEW EVO FABULOSO PLATINUM BLONDE TONING SHAMPOO
Here to tone like the abdominal pro 3000, cleanse like a super food juice and revive like your morning cup of coffee, this is an addition to the beloved Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Boosting Treatment. The newest addition to the Evo Fabuloso range gently cleanses whilst removing unwanted brassy, yellow tones and leaving blonde hair toned, cleansed and revived.
With a salon-grade, maxed out pigment, the shampoo tones quickly and evenly whilst the treatment provides an extra toning boost with a healthy dose of nourishment that we all know blondes desperately need.
"For blondes, coloured toning shampoos and/ or treatments are your best option to reduce brassiness in between salon visits," Says Jay Kownacki, Head of Education for Evo.
"Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Toning Shampoo contains a maximum amount of violet pigment to help neutralise brassy tones without resulting in a murky overtone.
The unique combination of ingredients help to ensure the hair is left soft & shiny after use, so not only your colour, but also the condition of your hair is amazing!"
WHAT DOES THE EVO FABULOSO PLATINUM BLONDE TONING SHAMPOO DO?
- Tones, brightens and extends the life of colour-treated blonde and lightened hair.
- Sulfate-free cleansers gently cleanse to protect against colour-fading.
- Nourishing ingredients soften and strengthen for improved manageability.
- Restores and maintains moisture balance to reduce frizz and give brilliant shine.
DO I USE THE SHAMPOO, COLOUR BOOSTING TREATMENT OR BOTH?
"Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Toning Shampoo and Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Boosting Treatment are the perfect option to keep brassiness at bay while keeping your hair soft & shiny," says Jay.
"Depending on how brassy your hair is, you can use either or both. The guide is, for the strongest possible result use both the shampoo and the treatment, for a medium result, go for the shampoo, and if your hair is just a little brassy, the treatment is your best option."
WHO IS IT RECOMMENDED FOR?
Dull, dry, lightened or colour-treated blonde hair.
HOW TO USE
- Simply wet hair and wearing gloves, lather then wait 1-3 minutes depending on desired result and rinse.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Can be followed by the Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Boosting Treatment, to achieve an evenly toned colour with nourished hair.
- Used together or alone, the duo offers blondes complete flexibility to achieve the desired tone.
Available in travel, retail and 1L back bar sizes, banish your clients' brassy tones with Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Toning Shampoo!