DenmanD76 Thermoceramic Brush 48mm Silver
- Thermoceramic radial brush for fast-drying, volume and creating movement
- Distributes heat evenly throughout the barrel, preventing 'hot spots'
- Ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel allows greater heat absorption for easier styling
- Riveted, matte finish handle for extra durability, comfort and grip
- 48mm barrel for longer hair
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $55.35.The Denman D76 48mm Thermoceramic Brush offers damage-free volume and movement during blow-drying. These radial brushes use Thermoceramic Technology to retain and distribute heat evenly throughout a ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel. This prevents 'hot spots' from appearing, and achieves faster, easier styling. Thermoceramic brushes use a riveted handle with a matte finish for extra strength and durability; while flexible nylon bristles gently penetrate the hair for optimum grip and control. The D76 has a 48mm barrel, ideal for longer hair and creating loose curl styles. Achieve longer-lasting definition, style and movement with the Denman D76 48mm Thermoceramic Brush in Silver.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
Use D76 for:
- Rapid blow-drying
- Volume, lift and body
- Styles requiring grip, tension and control