DenmanD70 Hot Curl Silver Brush 16mm
The Denman D70 Thermoceramic Brush offers heat-retaining straightening or curling when blow-drying.
- Thermoceramic radial brush for fast-drying, volume and creating movement
- Distributes heat evenly throughout the barrel, preventing 'hot spots'
- Ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel allows greater heat absorption for easier styling
- Riveted, matte finish handle for extra durability, comfort and grip
- 16mm barrel ideal for shorter hair
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $43.85.The Denman D70 16mm Thermoceramic Brush offers damage-free volume and movement during blow-drying. These radial brushes use Thermoceramic Technology to retain and distribute heat evenly throughout a ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel. This prevents 'hot spots' from appearing, and achieves faster, easier styling. Thermoceramic brushes use a riveted handle with a matte finish for extra strength and durability; while flexible nylon bristles gently penetrate the hair for optimum grip and control. The D70 has a 16mm barrel, ideal for shorter hair or tighter curl styles. Achieve longer-lasting definition, style and movement with the Denman D70 16mm Thermoceramic Brush in Black.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
Use D70 for:
- Rapid blow-drying
- Volume, lift and body
- Styles requiring grip, tension and control
Disclaimer: The product information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We rely on materials provided to us by our suppliers. For most accurate information please check the packaging of your product.