WHY THE OLAPLEX PROFESSIONAL KIT SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY SALON SERVICES
The OLAPLEX Professional Kit consists of the Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier and the Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector.
- OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier can be used as an additive to colour or lightening formulas to lessen damage during the process. It can also be added to perms or texture services. It is also used as the first step in our Stand-Alone Treatment that prevents damage by restoring and repairing the hair.
- OLAPLEX No.2 Bond Perfector is the second step to the Stand Alone Treatment and to be applied after chemical services & repair any bonds that may have been missed.
Both products feature a high concentration of OLAPLEX’s patented technology, a single molecule, free of silicones and oils, that dramatically improves the hair strength, protects from within, and provides immediate results leaving hair in better condition than before the service.
WHY USE OLAPLEX PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS IN YOUR SALON?
It builds and repairs broken bonds to restore the integrity of the client’s hair. Reduces porosity of the client’s hair to make colour last longer and prevent fading. It increases elasticity and can restore hair to its natural texture and state (especially important for those restoring their natural curl).
There is a service for every client, from a full service for lightening or a quick 10-minute treatment to tame unmanageable hair.
Use OLAPLEX in your salon by offering an OLAPLEX treatment into the following salon services:
- Chemical services, such as colour, lightening and perms.
- Stand-Alone Treatment for the highest amount or repair.
- Mini Treatment to provide additional benefits to the hair.
View this post on Instagram
WHAT MAKES OLAPLEX DIFFERENT?
OLAPLEX was the first bond multiplier and cannot be copied due to its patents. Competitor brands are mostly keratin based and contain silicone for a cosmetic finish, which may coat hair. They cannot be used repetitively and may take longer to process.
Add a layer of protection and extra TLC to every client and any service when you use the OLAPLEX Professional Kit.