Olaplex No.2 is not just for colour clients!
Olaplex No. 2 Backbar can also be used in a range of ways on virgin or chemically treated hair to repair and protect. Discover how to implement the Olaplex Express Backbar Mini Treatment and uncover a range of other Olaplex No. 2 Backbar applications below.
Grow your salon business with Olaplex. Use Olaplex No. 2 on every client, every service.
1. Express Backbar Mini Treatment
With the 2000ml back bar dispenser of Olaplex No. 2 Bond Perfector, your salon is able to perform express treatments. These treatments should take at least 10 minutes and can be utilised as an easy up-sell for your clients.
1. Apply a generous amount to the hair. You want to use more Olaplex No. 2 Bond Perfector than you would a normal application of conditioner – the hair should feel extremely saturated.
2. Comb through the hair. This additionally serves as a great detangler.
3. Allow a minimum of 10 minutes processing time. The longer that Olaplex No. 2 Bond Perfector is left in the hair, the more effective it will be.
4. Rinse, shampoo and condition as normal. Add moisture and/or protein as required by the hair.
Benefits of an Express Back Bar Mini Stand-Alone Treatment:
- Quickly and easy service to perform in between chemical services or while undertaking a drastic colour change.
- Builds and repairs bonds in damaged hair to restore the integrity of your client’s hair.
- Reduces porosity of your client’s hair to make their colour last longer and prevent fading.
- Increases elasticity of your client’s hair and restores client’s hair to its natural state.
2. Cutting Lotion
Save even more time by using Olaplex No. 2 as a cutting lotion when you are doing a mini treatment as above. Simply offer as an add-on to their cut and blow-dry.
TOP TIP: Don’t forget to always shampoo and condition before drying/styling.
After backcombing, rinsing highlights, or simply with tangled or hard to manage hair, you can apply Olaplex No. 2 to detangle for ease of future colour application or cutting. Olaplex is great for taming unmanageable hair and preventing tangles.
TOP TIP: This is also great for children – apply a quick Olaplex treatment to tame ratty, unmanageable hair.
4. Boost Natural Curl
By increasing elasticity, Olaplex can take your client back to their natural texture and elasticity. Use mini treatments of No. 2 to reform lost curls on over-processed hair.
TOP TIP: You can even use a small amount of Olaplex No. 2 as a leave-in and blow dry into the hair.
5. Soften Wiry, Grey Hair
Utilising Olaplex No. 2 to soften wiry, grey hair is a perfect way to offer to even more clients who may not have colour or chemical services. Simply perform the express mini treatment as above.
6. Beard Treatment
Apply on cleansed beard with mascara wand to ensure it does not contact skin. Avoid areas around lips and mouth, saturate with No. 2. Let sit 15 minutes, rinse, shampoo, and condition.
Keep up to date with Olaplex by following @olaplexau and using the hashtag #olaplexau