We get it… you want hair that looks like you’ve been there… to the beach or the bedroom… without actually having to do either.
The Shag Beach Paste will help you to achieve this... perfectly un-done texture with minimal exertion or sand in unwanted places. The latest and highly anticipated release from Evo is exactly what your salon needs for the upcoming warmer months.
Designed to give you hair like you’ve had one… The Shag creates beachy, lived-in texture with a matte finish. This easy to use, one-step paste is suited for all hair types, from curly to straight and from thin to thick hair. With wilder hairstyles on trend such as the wolf cut, and the controversial mullet, The Shag will bring texture as you've never seen before.
The beach paste creates touchable texture and builds body in the hair, providing a dry, matte finish that absorbs excess oil which extends the life of any hairstyle.
“I love The Shag for its salty, malleable results that can be achieved on all hair types. The more you apply, the saltier the results… if that’s your jam. If not, a ‘normal’ amount of product will give you the perfect amount of beachy texture.”
– Nicole Kae, Evo Creative Team
Jules Tognini from the Evo Creative Team has an easy to follow textured style for you to recreate in your salon:
- Blow-dry hair with Evo Head Mistress and Evo Salty Dog over the top
- Follow by emulsifying Evo The Shag between your hands - this will activate the oils and change the shag to a wet like texture, then dries to a powder finish
- Massage into roots for volume and lift
- Start to work the shag into mid-lengths, this is where you will see the texture and volume
- Add extra separation by detailing the hair with more product, until you reach your desired texture amount
This 50g puck suits all hair types and lengths with low hold and shine. This super-versatile product can be used to style or finish, and bring life to the most deflated hair. Use this beach paste alone or cocktail with other Evo styling products. Bring summer in early with Evo the Shag, with key ingredients like coconut oil to condition and reduce frizz, the textured looks are endless.
“The Shag is finally here and I couldn’t be more excited. This product was made for me… surf hair in a jar. Use in wet or dry hair, blow-dry in, or leave to drip dry. Piece it through ends or rough it through short, textured hair. The Shag will truly make you look, feel and smell like you’re on holiday… it’s the ultimate escape.”
– Jules Tognini, Evo Creative Team
For the ultimate in beachy texture, give your clients The Shag.