Wahl Supadryer Ionic Hair Dryer in Duck Egg
- Lightweight hair dryer that's ergonomically designed for ultimate balance and control
- Powerful 1800W AC Motor with high airflow offers fast, efficient drying
- Tourmaline Ionic Technology emits negatively charged ions to boost hair health, shine and prevent against heat damage
- 3 heat and 2 speed settings plus a cold shot for ultimate styling versatility
- 95°C max temperature and 79.2 km/h max air speed
- 3m cord length with a hang loop for the on-the-go, busy stylist
- Supadryer comes with 1 concentrator nozzle and 1 diffuser
A household name in haircare, Wahl professional grooming products have been cutting and styling hair since 1919. With quality clippers, trimmers and more, it's easy to see why barbers and stylists choose Wahl.
- Before plugging in, check the voltage on the rating label corresponds to the local mains voltage.
- As a general guide, use the HIGH heat and speed setting for rough drying for thicker hair, and the LOW setting for finer hair and more precise control when styling. The cool shot setting can be used at the end to set the style.
- Wash and condition the hair, then gently towel-dry hair to remove excess water. Do not use the hair dryer on hair that is dripping wet.
- Start styling at the back of the hair and work forwards.
- Do not concentrate the airflow on any one area for an extended period of time.