Mason PearsonLarge Extra Ivory Hairbrush
A boar bristle hairbrush tailored for long, fine to normal hair. Treat hair to a luxurious finish with the handcrafted Mason Pearson Large Extra Ivory Hairbrush.
- Larger hairbrush captures more hair with each stroke
- Distributes oils evenly through the hair, working like a dry shampoo
- 8 rings of extra stiff Boar Bristle Tufts
- Pneumatic rubber pad fills with air to form a luxurious, soft cushion
- Ideal for use on longer hair
- Recommended for fine to normal hair
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $415.00.Mason Pearson hairbrushes are the pinnacle of generational success; existing as a British design icon in the world of hairbrush royalty. It's original pneumatic rubber pad fills with air through the tip, giving the hairbrush a luxurious, soft cushion. Its plastic handle shape derives from the original wooden models, and are hand-finished for a seamless, comfortable hold. Used by stylists on the likes of Gigi Hadid, Elle Ferguson, and the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, Mason Pearson sets the scene for opulent hair. The Large Extra captures more hair with each stroke, making it ideal for longer hair types. Ethically sourced, extra stiff Boar Bristle Tufts gently stimulate and massage the scalp, triggering increased oil production which evenly distributes through the length of the hair. The use of boar bristles compliments fine to normal hair, where its soft but firm texture is gentle enough for regular use. Achieve the softest, sleekest finish with a brush that will last a lifetime.
Mason Pearson is a British heritage family business with its roots in the peak of the Industrial Revolution. Discover 130 years of high quality hait brush craftsmanship and innovation.
How to brush with Mason Pearson:
- Start from the end tips of the hair where knots are most prominent.
- To disentangle, slowly brush with steady, downward strokes, continually moving the starting position up towards the crown. The rubber pad cushions the impact of the brush on the scalp, flexing with the resistance encountered.
- Brush from crown to tip to finish, where the longer bristles massaging the scalp to ensure natural oils are dispersed evenly throughout the hair. Hair is left with high shine and a natural layer of protection.
Disclaimer: The product information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We rely on materials provided to us by our suppliers. For most accurate information please check the packaging of your product.