Denman D3N Classic Styler Brush Black/White
- Ultimate styling brush for detangling, blow-drying, defining curls and smoothing
- 7 rows of smooth, round-ended pins to reduce catch or drag
- Staggered pin pattern delivers maximum grip and tension
- 'Tear-drop' handle provides extra comfort and balance
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $31.35.
The Denman D3 Classic Styler in Classic Noir is the crowning jewel of versatile styling; perfect for detangling, blow-drying, defining curls and smoothing the hair. This salon-favourite hair brush features 7 rows of smooth, round-ended pins that are incorporated to reduce catch or drag when styling wet or dry hair. The staggered pin pattern delivers maximum grip and tension, targeting the full surface of the hair. The half-round, anti-static rubber pad offers total control while blow-drying and aids in eliminating frizz. Denman's unique, tear-drop handle with its rounded shape offers extra comfort and balance, fitting perfectly into the curves of the hand. Achieve perfectly polished, smooth hair with the original, iconic Denman D3 Classic Styler in Classic Noir.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Detangling wet and dry hair
- Separating and defining wet curls
- Sculpting and styling
- Blow-drying and blow-styling
- Styling that requires grip, tension and control