DenmanDHH2 Head Hugger Orange Brush 33mm
The Denman DHH2 Head Hugger features and hourglass-shaped barrel for extra root-lift, volume and curls.
- Innovative, hourglass-shaped barrel creates volume, curls and waves
- Barrel hugs the contours of the head, penetrating the root for maximum lift
- Thermoceramic Technology distributes heat evenly throughout the barrel, preventing 'hot spots'
- Ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel allows greater heat absorption for faster styling
- Velvet-touch handle creates comfortable, all-day salon use
- 33mm barrel ideal for medium-length hair
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $43.35.The Denman DHH2 33mm Head Hugger Brush features an innovative, hourglass design for creating voluminous movement, curls and waves. This barrel hugs the contours of the head, penetrating to the root of the hair for maximum lift. Crimped nylon bristles gently grip and control the hair for improved styling and performance. These brushes use Thermoceramic Technology to enhance heat retention and distribute it evenly through a ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel. This prevents 'hot spots' from appearing, and achieves faster, easier styling free of damage. DHH2 features a velvet-touch handle for comfortable, all-day salon use. The 33mm barrel is ideal for medium-length hair. Penetrate the hair for a voluminous root-lift with Denman DHH2 33mm Head Hugger Brush in Black/Orange.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
Use DHH2 for:
- Rapid blow-drying
- Precision straightening
- Volume, lift and body
- Styles requiring grip, tension and control
Disclaimer: The product information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We rely on materials provided to us by our suppliers. For most accurate information please check the packaging of your product.