Keune Dark Direct Dye
- Alcohol Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Ammonia Free
- PPD Free
- Gluten Free
- Sulphate Free
- Silicone Free
- Shade shifter colour in Dark
- Lasts for up to 20 washes
- Enriched with Provitamin B5 and Solamer for ultimate nourishment and protection
- Intermixable shades fade true-to-tone
- Floral fragrance infused with Gardenia, Jasmine and Sandalwood
- Vegan, ammonia-free, gluten-free and cruelty-free
Keune Color Chameleon is an ammonia-free, vegan range of 9 intense direct dyes and 2 shade shifters in a pH neutral cream base. This bold, intermixable range of semi-permanent colours offers vibrant and fashion-forward results with an endless palette of intense or pastel shades. Its gluten-free, ready-to-use formula requires no developer, and is enriched with Provitamin B5 and Solamer for ultimate nourishment and protection. Color Chameleon lasts for up to 20 washes, with a beautiful, true-to-tone fade that's easy to enhance and maintain. Color Chameleon will stain grey hair but does not provide full coverage. For super vibrant results, the best base for Color Chameleon is pre-lightened hair on level 10. However, most shades will create impact on pre-lightened hair on level 6 or higher. The lightest shades will achieve the best results on hair pre-lightened on level 8 or higher. The Clear and Dark shade shifters offer endless opportunity to play around with the intensity of the shade, ranging from delicate, pastel hues to bold, muted tones. To maintain the durability of Color Chameleon, the hair should be washed as infrequently as possible and treated with Keune Care Color Brillianz or Keune Care Tinta Color Care. The Keune Style Refresh range is the perfect solution for refreshing the hair inbetween washes. Reach new, creative heights in vibrant colouring with Color Chameleon by Keune.
With a passion for hair, luxury and high quality ingredients, the Keune range of colour, care, styling and grooming products are designed for all hair types, so you can create looks you client will love.
- Use a Keune Ultimate Blonde product to lift the hair up to the required level for staining.
- Apply Color Chameleon evenly with a brush on pre-lightened, clean and dry hair. Use a moisturising cream or lotion as a stain guard just outside the hairline and wear suitable gloves. Some of the more intense shades may stain skin or fabric.
- Comb the colour through the hair evenly to achieve a uniform result.
- Allow to process for 20 minutes. For more vibrancy and intensity, extend development time to 30 minutes.
- Once processing time is complete, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water until it runs clear.
- Do not shampoo after colouring.
- Use a conditioner or leave-in product if desired.
- For quick fading, wash with Care Clarify Shampoo.
- Leave shampoo on the hair for 10-15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat if necessary.