Cloud Nine Sericite Touch Iron
- Automatically reaches operating temperature of 195°C instantly
- Touching the plates together 3 times switches the temperature to 165°C
- Mineral-infused ceramic plates achieve exceptional results at a lower temperature
- Floating plate design cushions the impact on hair, minimising drag and breakage
- Hibernation Mode automatically cools the Iron when left idly for 30 minutes
- Universal voltage, identification chip and a 12 month warranty for peace of mind
- Designed for professional use
Offering the ultimate experience in heat-styling, the Cloud Nine Sericite Touch Iron is guaranteed to deliver sleek, luxurious and long-lasting results with an automatic touch feature to raise and drop its temperature instantly. This professional styling iron begins working from the very first pass with no on/off switch needed, reaching its operating temperature of 195°C instantly. For a lower heat more suited to fine, soft or damage-prone hair types, touching the plates together 3 times will switch the temperature to 165°C. Its mineral-infused ceramic plates are designed to lock in moisture, seal the cuticle and minimise damage to the hair's natural structure. A patented MiCOM technology adjusts the temperature according to thermal sensor calculations, ensuring an even and smooth distribution of heat across the ceramic surface. These plates feature a floating design that cushions the impact on each section of the hair, minimising dragging, pinches and breakage. The Touch Iron features a Hibernation Mode that automatically cools the straightener when left idly for 30 minutes. A swivel cord and protective heat guard add extra comfort and usability to the iron, while universal voltage, an identification chip and a 12 month warranty offer peace of mind. Based on Cloud Nine's ethos of kinder styling, the Touch Iron offers flexible and instant results without the heat-up time for a glossy, healthier finish.
Crafted for both professional and client, CLOUD NINE tools are carefully designed with mineral-infused plates and variable temperature control for styling that is kinder to hair. Featuring irons, curling wands, blow dryers and more, CLOUD NINE offers an exclusive Sericite collection for salons with a complimentary retail Alchemy range for clients.