Wahl Supadryer Ionic Hair Dryer in Duck Egg
- Lightweight hair dryer that's ergonomically designed for ultimate balance and control
- Powerful 1800W AC Motor with high airflow offers fast, efficient drying
- Tourmaline Ionic Technology emits negatively charged ions to boost hair health, shine and prevent against heat damage
- 3 heat and 2 speed settings plus a cold shot for ultimate styling versatility
- 95°C max temperature and 79.2 km/h max air speed
- 3m cord length with a hang loop for the on-the-go, busy stylist
- Supadryer comes with 1 concentrator nozzle and 1 diffuser
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $90.00.Wahl Supadryer Hair Dryer in Duck Egg features an ergonomic, lightweight composition; designed to give professionals the ultimate balance and control for efficient, superior styling. This hair dryer features a powerful 1800W AC Motor with a high airflow for faster drying time. While heating elements consume most of a dryer's power, an intense airflow is crucial to the efficiency of drying time and the overall condition of the hair. Tourmaline Ion Technology featuring natural minerals emit negatively charged ions, reducing water to micro-droplets that absorb into the hair to boost its health, shine an radiance while preventing heat damage. Supadryer features 3 heat and 2 speed settings plus a cold shot for ultimate styling versatility, with a max temperature of 95°C and max air speed of 79.2 km/h. An attached 3m cord with a hang loop keeps up with the ever busy demands of a salon. This professional hair dryer comes with a slim nozzle for direct heat and a diffuser for increased airflow and reduced frizz. With the Wahl Supadryer, professionals can experience superior styling that's incredibly speedy, and gentle on all hair types.
A household name in haircare, Wahl professional grooming products have been cutting and styling hair since 1919. With quality clippers, trimmers and more, it's easy to see why barbers and stylists choose Wahl.
- Before plugging in, check the voltage on the rating label corresponds to the local mains voltage.
- As a general guide, use the HIGH heat and speed setting for rough drying for thicker hair, and the LOW setting for finer hair and more precise control when styling. The cool shot setting can be used at the end to set the style.
- Wash and condition the hair, then gently towel-dry hair to remove excess water. Do not use the hair dryer on hair that is dripping wet.
- Start styling at the back of the hair and work forwards.
- Do not concentrate the airflow on any one area for an extended period of time.