Cloud Nine Sericite Airshot Professional Hair Dryer
- 2000W high airflow professional hair dryer
- Tourmaline and vitamin-infused ceramic heating to protect and care for hair
- Anti-static technology diminishes frizz and flyaways
- Cool Shot button allows for rapid cooling and style setting
- 3 heat settings and an LED temperature indicator
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed to reduce wrist pressure
- Designed for professional salon use
Offering sleek styling with a 2000W high airflow, the Cloud Nine Sericite Airshot Professional Hair Dryer creates a variety of finishes with an ergonomic design that reduces wrist pressure and fatigue. This professional blow-dryer features tourmaline and vitamin-infused ceramic heating elements which delivers a premium level of care and protection to the hair whilst styling. Anti-static technology minimises the amount of negatively charged particles, diminishing frizz and flyaways while adding a glossy shine. With three heat settings, an LED temperature indicator and balanced weight distribution, the Airshot offers a personalised styling experience based on the concerns of each hair type for an enhanced finish. A Cool Shot button rapidly cools and sets the style for a longer lasting result with increased luminosity. Create a multitude of styles in premium comfort with The Airshot Professional Hair Dryer by Cloud Nine.
Crafted for both professional and client, CLOUD NINE tools are carefully designed with mineral-infused plates and variable temperature control for styling that is kinder to hair. Featuring irons, curling wands, blow dryers and more, CLOUD NINE offers an exclusive Sericite collection for salons with a complimentary retail Alchemy range for clients.
- Before using The Airshot, ensure that the hair is thoroughly towel dried.
- To quickly blast dry hair, use without fixing a nozzle.
- For precision drying, fix either the 60mm or 75mm nozzle.
- When the hair is dry, fix in the style by pressing the Cold Shot Button and continue drying the hair for a further 2 minutes.
- Commence styling ensuring at all times the hair does not come into contact with the suction/air inlet filter which is located at the back of the hairdryer.
- After use, The Airshot should be run on the cold setting for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Unplug the hairdryer from the mains electricity supply and allow to cool down completely before storing in a safe place.