Denman D79 Thermoceramic Straightening Boar Bristle Brush
- Thermoceramic straightening brush for smooth, sealed hair
- Ceramic-coated, vented plates distribute heat evenly and allow warm air direct access to the hair
- Avoids 'hot spots' and reduces hair damage
- Natural bristles glide over the hair cuticle adding condition and shine
- Gently straightens for a smooth cuticle and more manageable look
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $49.95.The Denman D79 Thermoceramic Straightening Brush gently straightens hair for a smoother cuticle with greater manageability. This straightening brush uses Thermoceramic Technology to distribute heat evenly through ceramic, vented plates. This allows warm air direct access to the hair, avoiding 'hot spots' and reducing hair damage. This styling tool uses interlocking rows of natural bristles to gently grip and glide over the hair, sealing the cuticle for added condition and shine. Achieve polished, glossy, super-straight hair while minimising frizz with the Denman D79 Thermoceramic Straightening Brush.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Straightening and smoothing
- Reducing frizz
- Adding shine