DenmanDSQ4 Squargonomics Pink Brush 43mm
The Denman DSQ4 Squargonomics Brush uses a square-shaped barrel for straightening and adding volume to the hair.
- Square-shaped barrel with four flat surfaces for optimal root lift and smooth straightening
- Crimped nylon bristles gently grip and control the hair for improved styling and performance
- Thermoceramic Technology distributes heat evenly throughout the barrel, preventing 'hot spots'
- Ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel allows greater heat absorption for faster styling
- Velvet-touch handle creates comfortable, all-day salon use
- 43mm barrel for medium-long hair
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $43.35.The Denman DSQ4 43mm Squargonomics Brush rEvolutionises blow-drying with a square-shaped barrel designed for optimal root lift and smoothing. This barrel has four flat surfaces ideal for straightening the hair. Crimped nylon bristles gently grip and control the hair for improved styling and performance. These brushes use Thermoceramic Technology to enhance heat retention and distribute it evenly through a ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel. This prevents 'hot spots' from appearing, and achieves faster, easier styling free of damage. DSQ4 features a velvet-touch handle for comfortable, all-day salon use. The 43mm barrel is ideal for medium-long hair. Create a smooth, straight, voluminous finish with the Denman DSQ4 43mm Squargonomics Brush in Black/Pink.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
Use DSQ4 for:
- Precision straightening
- Volume, lift and body
- Styles that require grip, tension and control
Disclaimer: The product information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We rely on materials provided to us by our suppliers. For most accurate information please check the packaging of your product.