Denman DSQ1S Squargonomics Silver Brush 20mm
- Square-shaped barrel with four flat surfaces for optimal root lift and smooth straightening
- Crimped nylon bristles gently grip and control the hair for improved styling and performance
- Thermoceramic Technology distributes heat evenly throughout the barrel, preventing 'hot spots'
- Ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel allows greater heat absorption for faster styling
- Velvet-touch handle creates comfortable, all-day salon use
- 20mm barrel ideal for shorter hair
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $38.85.The Denman DSQ1S 20mm Squargonomics Brush rEvolutionises blow-drying with a square-shaped barrel designed for optimal root lift and smoothing. This barrel has four flat surfaces ideal for straightening the hair. Crimped nylon bristles gently grip and control the hair for improved styling and performance. These brushes use Thermoceramic Technology to enhance heat retention and distribute it evenly through a ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel. This prevents 'hot spots' from appearing, and achieves faster, easier styling free of damage. DSQ1S features a velvet-touch handle for comfortable, all-day salon use. The 20mm barrel is ideal for shorter hair. Create a smooth, straight, voluminous finish with the Denman DSQ1S 20mm Squargonomics Brush in Black/Silver.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Precision straightening
- Volume, lift and body
- Styles that require grip, tension and control