Denman DPT219B Pro-Tip Radial Boar Bristle Brush 19mm
- Perfect for adding body, volume and curls
- Dense, 100% boar bristle tufts polish and smooth for a lustrous finish
- Spiral bristle pattern increases penetration for added grip and control
- Made in the UK with FSC certified beechwood handles
- 45mm total diameter for medium-length hair
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $45.50.The Denman 19mm Pro-Tip Spiral Brush is the premium solution for creating natural curls and shine. This radial brush adds body and volume while enhancing the natural form of waves and curls. These brushes use 100% pure boar bristle tufts which evenly distribute the hair's natural oils for optimal condition and shine.A spiral bristle pattern increases penetration through the hair for optimal grip and control. A 45mm total diameter with dense bristles makes this brush ideal for medium-length hair.These brushes are environmentally friendly; featuring a square handle made in the UK with FSC certified beechwood and an elegant, translucent varnish. Polish and smooth hair for a lustrous finish with the Denman 19mm Pro-Tip Spiral Brush.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Smoothing and straightening
- Volume and body
- Adding shine