Denman D62 Thermoceramic Hot Curl Brush Black 33mm
- Thermoceramic brush for voluminous, bouncy curls
- Ceramic-coated, vented barrel retains heat and distributes evenly for rapid blow-drying
- One-piece removable pick aids in easy sectioning
- Flexible nylon bristles reduce catch and drag
- Hygienic handle with a rubberised, soft-touch finish allows for exceptional grip, comfort and control
- 33mm barrel ideal for medium-length hair
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $34.50.The Denman D62 33mm Thermoceramic Hot Curl Brush is the key to creating voluminous, bouncy curls. This hot curling brush uses Thermoceramic Technology to distribute heat evenly through a ceramic, vented barrel. This allows for rapid blow-drying and smoother styling. These brushes feature a removable pick for easy sectioning, and flexible, soft-tipped nylon bristles to reduce catch and drag. The D62 features a hygienic handle with a rubberised, soft-touch finish to provide exceptional grip, comfort and control when styling. The 33mm barrel is ideal for medium-length hair. Swiftly achieve voluminous curls and finishes with the Denman D62 33mm Thermoceramic Hot Curl Brush in Black.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Rapid blow-drying
- Straightening curly or wavy hair
- Volume, lift and body
- Styles requiring grip, tension and control