Jack Dean Zoot Comb System
- Designed for precision scissor and clipper cutting, so you can achieve the ideal length
- Snap-on guards deliver Number 1-4 lengths with any clipper or scissors
- Dual-tension teeth; short for enhanced control and long for low-tension cutting and blending
- Curved, fine-tooth finishing comb for close detail work and tight tapering
- Grey in colour for optimal visibility against all hair types
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $37.50.The Denman Jack Dean Zoot Comb System is the Swiss Army Knife of precision grooming. Designed by three-time Guinness World Hair Cutting Record holder Ivan Zoot, this system delivers number 1 through to 4 lengths with the attached snap-on guards. This comb is ambidextrous, with a vertical groove and textured grip for greater traction and control. The Zoot System features dual-tension teeth for enhanced control, movement and tight or compact detail work. The tapered short teeth offer smooth movement through the hair while the long teeth aid in precise, tight work. Its flat surface delivers smooth over-comb work, while its sloped spine delivers an additional level of shape and control. This comb is grey in colour for optimal visibility and precision against all hair types. REvolutionise fading, tapering and blending with the innovative Denman Jack Dean Zoot Comb System.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Precision blending
- Precision tapering
- Scissor & clipper-over-comb cutting