1922 3.0 Dark Brown Permanent Hair Colour
- Alcohol Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Ammonia Free
- PPD Free
- Sulphate Free
- Silicone Free
- Easy-to-apply mild colouring in Dark Brown
- Offers a natural-treated, low-maintenance, camouflage finish
- Processing time of 5 minutes with long-lasting results
- Vegan, ammonia-free, paraben-free and sulphate-free
- Suitable for all hair types and greying hair
Keune 1922 Color Man features a range of 5 mixable, subtle and long-lasting shades that offer a completely natural finish with no hassle. These colours are formulated for ease of convenience, with a 5 minute processing time for a natural grey reduction or an everyday colour. This ammonia-free, cream gel is gentle on hair, with an infusion of Cocamide to help protect and condition during the service. Its unique complex enhances the hair's appearance, making it more manageable and thick. Color Man can be applied on level 3-7 hair, and should not be used on hair that is highlighted. Achieve a subtle lift in vibrancy that lasts with 1922 Color Man by J.M. Keune.
With a passion for hair, luxury and high quality ingredients, the Keune range of colour, care, styling and grooming products are designed for all hair types, so you can create looks you client will love.
- Before application, wash hair with Keune Design Shampoo. If applied to dry hair, colour will process darker.
- Using a 1:1 ratio, mix 60ml of Color Man with 60ml Color Man Activator.
- Mix well in a colour bowl. Do not mix Color Man with any other colouring products.
- Apply to washed, towel-dried hair. For a repeat treatment, first apply the formula to the roots, then follow through to lengths and ends.
- Allow to process for 5-10 minutes depending on desired level of intensity. Do not exceed 10 minutes.
- After processing, rinse and cleanse with Tinta After Color Shampoo and Balsam.
- Cocamide MEA
- Wheat Protein