Denman Bun Ring Brown
- Made from a nylon mesh material
- Flexible and lightweight
- Doesn’t pull the hair
- Easy to use
The recommended retail price (RRP) for this item is $9.25.The Denman Bun Ring in Brown is an easy to use tool to create a sleek and chic bun in seconds. Made from a nylon mesh material which won't pull the hair, this flexible and lightweight styling tool is a great way to create unique styles, for all ages. Use for an impeccable ballet bun or pull strands loose once finished for the base of a messy topknot. The Denman Bun Ring helps to add height and structure to any bun.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.
- Pull hair into a ponytail and secure with elastic.
- Slide the Denman Bun Ring over the ponytail, resting it on the scalp, with the ponytail through the centre of the Bun Ring.
- Spread hair over the Denman Bun Ring, ensuring all of the ring is covered.
- Tuck remaining hair ends under and around the Denman Bun Ring, securing with Denman Bobby Pins.