RefectocilStarter Kit Creative Colours
Everything needed to professionally tint and colour match a variety of lash and brow styles, use RecfectoCil Starter Kit Creative Colours for brilliant colour results.
- Alcohol Free
- Paraben Free
- Ammonia Free
- PPD Free
- Gluten Free
- Sulphate Free
- Silicone Free
- - Great for creative tinting and colour matching
- - Everything needed to tint a variety of brow and lash styles
Creative Colours Start Kit includes:
- 6 x RefectoCil Colour 15ml:
- - Blonde Brow
- - No.1 Pure Black
- - No.1.1 Graphite
- - No. 2.1 Deep Blue
- - No. 3.1 Light Brown
- - No. 4.1 Red
- 1 x Oxidant 3% Cream 100ml
- 1 x Tint Remover 150ml
- 1 x Micellar Eye Makeup Remover 150ml
- 1 x pack Eye protection papers
- 1 x Skin Protection Cream 75ml
- 1 x Style Book
- 1 x Artist Palette (for tint mixing)
An essential kit for brow and lash colour artists, the RefectoCil Creative Starter Kit has it all. Colour match, tint and add creative flair with RefectoCil 15ml tints, preparation solutions, 100ml 3% Oxidant Developer Cream and mixing palette.
RefectoCil are the go-to specialists for all eyebrow and eyelash styling. With a wide range of colour tints, tools and preparation equipment, the RefectoCil range is perfect for busy studios and salons.
Always conduct a sensitivity test 48 hours before application.
- When applied to natural hair, RefectoCil will achieve up to 3 levels of lift (3 shades to choose from).
- Natural shades, and fashion shades (in combination with natural shades) will achieve 100% grey coverage.
- Eyebrows must be clean, oil-free and dry before application.
- If RefectoCil Blonde Brow has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Clean the eye area with oil free Micellar Water or Eye Makeup Remover.
- Mix 2 cm of tint with 10-25 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant 3% Cream.
- Apply mix to eyebrows or lashes using the below timings; Lashes: 10 minutes. Brows: 5-10 minutes. The longer the application time, the more intense the result.
- Once processed, remove tint with cotton pads and water.
- Style as required.
Disclaimer: The product information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We rely on materials provided to us by our suppliers. For most accurate information please check the packaging of your product.